Outstanding Facilities & Services
The LYC Marina is built in compliance with the stringent set of building requirements approved by the Hong Kong government and in accordance to the highest marina standards. The breakwater and all infrastructure were designed and built to withstand anticipated extreme weather.
The high standard of facilities on shore and on water are recognised by the industry, including the Marina Industries Association which awarded LYC the 5 Gold Anchor accreditation.
The Marina boasts 148 berths ranging from 10 to 60 metres and is supported by outstanding service touchpoints and a diverse range of amenities.
148 Slips | 38 Superyacht Berths
Max Length: 100 m
Max Draft: 6.5 m
- Berths ranging from 10m - 60m
- Meter controlled shore power (max. 380V, 600A, 3-Phase)
- Meter controlled water supply
- Up to 5m-wide concrete pontoons allow 2-way passage of golf carts
- VHF ch. allows instant communication between marina & yachts
- AIS system enables tracking of yacht positions
- Dockside emergency intercom
- Black & bilge water pump-out, fuel station & bunkering
- 24/7 mooring assistance upon advance notice
- 24/7 marina security & CCTV
- Marina administration
- Service booking
- Meeting area
- Point-to-point transportation
- Airport transfer
- Information board