Plan Your Yachtcation at LYC
Stay away from the crowd, get on your yacht and embark on a private and safe yachting journey with your loved ones! The premium, members only Lantau Yacht Club is now offering a “yachtcation” package for yacht owners to try out the state-of-the-art Marina and exclusive Clubhouse.
Indulge in a Sea & Resort Retreat at LYC Now!
Package Price HK$3,500*
- 1 Overnight Wet Berthing for your yacht
- "LYC Yachtcation" Welcome Pack with HK$2,000 Dining Voucher at Caffè Napoli at LYC
- Free use of tennis courts, with shower facilities available at LYC
- 15% Off on SPA Treatment & the best available room rate at the seaside resort hotel, Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong
- 2 Transfers^ within Discovery Bay
In Addition: The option to enjoy complimentary Afternoon Tea on the private roof commanding a breath-taking view of DB and HK skyscrapers at House 2 of IL PICCO¹'², after visiting the show flat(s) of IL PICCO¹.
For reservations & enquiries,
Please call 852-2987-9591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* For a 20-meter yacht. Prices vary according to the lengths of yachts.
^Transfer service available from 9am to 8pm daily.
Offer subject to appointment & availability, valid till 31 Mar 2023. Other terms & conditions apply.
1. District: Discovery Bay | Name of Street at which the Phase is situated and Street Number: 28 Discovery Valley Road | The address of the website designated by the Vendor for the Phase for the purposes of Part 2 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance: www.ilpicco.com.hk | The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown in this advertisement/promotional material represent an artist’s impression of the development concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
Name of the Phase of the Development: IL PICCO (Phase 18 on Area 2a (Portion) of the development of Discovery Bay City) (“the Phase”) | Vendor: Hong Kong Resort Company Limited | Person engaged by the Vendor to co-ordinate and supervise the process of designing, planning, constructing, fitting out, completing and marketing the Phase: HKR International Limited | Holding Companies of Hong Kong Resort Company Limited: Brentall Investments Limited, HK Resort International Limited and HKR International Limited | Holding Companies of HKR International Limited: Not Applicable | Authorized Person of the Phase and the firm or corporation of which the Authorized Person is a proprietor, director or employee in his professional capacity: Mr. Choy Ka Hung of SPIRAL Architectural Design Limited | Building Contractor for the Phase: Kin Shing (Leung’s) General Contractors Limited | The firm of solicitors acting for the owner in relation to the sale of residential properties in the Phase: Woo Kwan Lee & Lo | Authorized institution that has made a loan, or has undertaken to provide finance, for the construction of the Phase: Hang Seng Bank Limited (the relevant undertaking has been cancelled) | Any other person who has made a loan for the construction of the Phase: Brentall Investments Limited and Baylink Investments Limited | This advertisement is published by the Vendor. | This advertisement/promotional material shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, by the Vendor. The Vendor is not seeking any general expression of intent or specific expression of intent on any property in the Phase. | Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the sales brochure for any information on the Phase. | Date of printing: 25 May 2022 |
2. Participants who have visited IL PICCO show ﬂats may be invited to enjoy a set-menu Afternoon Tea at House 2 of IL PICCO provided by Hong Kong Resort Company Limited (“HKRC”) subject to availability. HKRC reserves the sole discretion to withdraw or amend this invitation, or to change the venue, at any time without prior notice. If a participant is not provided with the Afternoon Tea for any reason, the participant may or may not be given any compensation therefor or other reward. LYC and/or HKRC shall not be liable to any person for any injuries or damage or loss arising from or in relation to this invitation and/or the provision of the Afternoon Tea.